Monday, 11 August 2014

Improved Wine Glass and Bottle Render

I decided to have another go at rendering the wine glass and bottle. I previously tried this in my 3rd year of university, the render looked good but not great. There were artifacts from the final gathering and the bottle didn't look right. There was also a lot of glare from the lighting.
 
This time I used a linear workflow to improve the lighting and take out the glare. I took out the artifacts created by the final gathering by improving the quality and changing the filter from Guass to Mitchell. I also created a curved backplate and used 3-point-lighting to create a studio setup.


No comments:

Post a Comment